Winner of 9 Industry Awards! - Solvent-Based formula chemically removes contaminants from transmission cooler lines safely and completely.
LUBEGARD Kooler Kleen Trans Flush (Solvent based) uses a proprietary mix of detergents to safely clean transmission lines in automatic, CVT, and DCT transmissions. This product works with out any water to remove grease, dirt, grime, and metal shavings that can clog up the lines. And it inhibits their return. Because of its unique solvent formulation, it will not degrade new automatic transmission fluid. The safest, most complete Transmission Cooler Line Flush available!
- Flushes out grease, dirt, sludge and metal shavings
- No water/soapy residue left to contaminate new automatic transmission fluid
- Prevents contamination of new or rebuilt units
- Prevents costly comebacks
- Formulated to not harm seals
- Contains no CFC’s or chlorinated solvents
- OEM and large rebuilder approved
- Ideal for those that do not have a dedicated flushing machine
- Standard 5/16″ fitting. Also a universal tip available that works great in CVT transmission coolers/lines
- Reduces warranty claims
- Essential for installers and others that ship out transmissions
- MIL PART: 6850-01-505-0642
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before use. Attach connector to either cooler line and hand tighten. Next, attach hose to transmission return line to collect flush and residue in a waste container. Back flush for best results. Hold flush in an upright position flushing into container until clear. For best results, use entire content of can per installation. Then turn can upside down and continue cleaning with air only.